Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wendy Johnson

Wendy Johnson knits. A lot. And she writes about knitting. A lot. And probably when she's not knitting or writing about knitting I bet she is thinking about knitting.

Wendy is today's featured blogger. We're celebrating her soon to be released book called Socks from the Toe Up which is being released on April 14, 2009.

I was recently at her blog and so impressed by her work. Beautiful stuff. I frequently have knit envy because I'm abysmal at it. And hopeless.

For the rest of you who are not abysmal and hopeless, please wander over to Wendy Knits and show Wendy some love.

(And if you're a knitting Wendy, you should also check out the list of other Wendys Who Knit.)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

After all this blah-blah about how much I have knit envy, I've now become a knitter!

And I'm completely addicted to it. Badly. In fact, my husband is begging me to put down the needles. AND I CAN'T.

This might be grounds for an intervention.