Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wendi Aarons

Today's Featured Blogger is: Wendi Aarons
I used to work in advertising and in the movie business and also at a sandwich place for three days in the 80's. But then I had kids & stopped contributing to society. In the past couple years, I've written stuff for mcweeneys.net, freshyarn.com, parentwise:austin, KUT, some sketch comedy and an unproduced screenplay. Now I'm writing a book of humorous essays. If it doesn't get published,at least I have that sandwich experience to fall back on. And I know it goes without saying, but please keep in mind that this is simply a humor blog. My tongue is firmly in my cheek. At least until someone opens up the wine, anyway.

She's darn funny. Go check her out!

2 comments:

LTYM said...

Oh, my gosh! What a surprise. Thanks so much for the link! (Even though I'm one of those rogue Wendys with an "i".)

This site looks like it'll be fantastic. All Wendy all the time.

Best,
Wendi

♥ Kathy said...

I loved her blog :) thanks for sharing her with us